Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bye

I am going to be out of town for the next few days and therefore, will not be posting. I will be too busy hiking, eating delicious food and seeing awesome things! So hopefully everyone has a nice weekend!

If you haven't heard, suicides (especially teen suicides) in the LGBT have been on the rise. That is not cool. There have been so many sad stories in the news lately about young people killing themselves because they are afraid to come out or are harassed when they do. I think this is shocking. They are people just like everyone else. I wanted to share the link to IT GETS BETTER.
This is a great idea to help the LGBT community. I also think it's just a good message to anyone having a hard time in life, because it is so completely true. It gets better. It really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment