Monday, October 4, 2010

Back to Reality :(

I just returned from vacation! It was awesome. My mom and I went to Ely, MN to go hiking and stuff. We had so much fun :) It's always a bummer getting back to real life though. This morning I totally forgot what time I work and woke up an hour early and couldn't figure out why my mom wasn't here yet. We work together, by the way. It was a 'DOH!!!' kind of morning. Also, when I got home my laptop charger was broken, so I am on my boyfriends computer and I have to go to Best Buy today for a new charger. Not exactly the funnest thing to do.

I am a little bit into Room. About 50 pages, give or take. So far it is really an interesting and imaginative read. A five year old and his mom are -I think- being held hostage in a room by a man known as Old Nick. The story is told by the five year old, so you don't know what to take literally and what is just little kid talk. So far, I think I can say that if you are looking for something refreshing to read, this may be a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment