Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yay!

I finally got Still Missing by Chevy Stevens in ebook format! I am so excited :)
This book has been on my wish list for a super long time. It was recently released and I am just thrilled. I will definitely (or more than likely...) be reading it next! This is the Amazon page.
Some other books I got today are: Linger by Maggie Stiefvader (still haven't read Shiver), Room by Emma Donoghue, Skippy Dies by Paul Murray, Neighborhood Watch by Cammie McGovern and C by Tom McCarthy.
I'm not sure what most of those are about, but they all had good covers and titles. Usually I don't like knowing everything novels are about before I read them. Have I mentioned how amazing it is to have a Nook? It makes getting books so fricken easy. And saves so much space!!! And money.

Last night I started Andromeda Strain. So far, so good! I am about 40 pages in and it is just kind of setting up the story. It's really captivating and exciting thus far. The thing that is so great about Crichton is that most of his novels are things that could actually happen. And he uses interesting facts to make the events even more plausible. And unlike Chuck Palahniuk (who I think is terribly overrated), Michael Crichton's thrown in facts serve a purpose.

Today I went for a walk and there were tons of grasshoppers all over the paths that were not moving. I don't think they were dead, but maybe they were too cold to move... I'm not sure. It was gross. I do not like grasshoppers. It's officially fall today and I am loving it. Fall is amazing. Tonight and tomorrow it's suppose to be nonstop rain too. So that's fun :)

Ooooh! I almost forgot! King Tut is coming to Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment