Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still Missing: Wrap Up!

Whoa! What an amazing book. I read the last 50 pages last night and was left totally stunned by the greatness of Still Missing. Everything was right about it. I don't want to elaborate too much on what happens, because giving anything away would might make it less special. A lot of times when you read a novel one half is better than the other... slow start, great end or great beginning, horrid end. That is absolutely not the case here. It is consistent all the way through. The ending, along with the beginning and middle, are excellent, thrilling and captivating.


I can do nothing but praise Chevy Stevens for this amazing novel. I just checked out her website and found out she has a new novel coming out in the summer of 2011. It is called Never Knowing and the plot sounds very interesting. I cannot wait!

Rating: 10/10

1 comment: