Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blah.


My dad was served divorce papers yesterday. So now life is sort of crazy. Lots of emotions and everything. I think a divorce will make a lot of things better, but that doesn't make it any easier. Best Buy has my computer for the next few weeks too, so that is a big pain. I have no idea how I got a virus, but I did. The temperature outside is dropping like crazy and it is snowing. That seems really fitting for everything going on right now.

So I am officially about half done with The Amber Spyglass...finally. I think certain parts of this last book are kind of slow. But hopefully I am past them now. I don't want to give anything away, so I can't say too much :) What I really need right now is some good Stephen King or Michael Crichton or something. Basically anything intense and fast paced. Hopefully I can get a lot of reading time in today.

I have work for five hours today, but I am sort of dreading it. I just want to be home. I feel drained. Five hours isn't a lot, but if it's really dead time will go so slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment