Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a Windy Day

It is really cold and windy out all of a sudden. I can also tell the pressure is changing based on the insane headache I am getting. I read a bit of Good Omens earlier and so far all I can say is: Very British. That isn't a bad thing, jut something to get used to. I am also reading the book of this. Not the eBook. Since getting my Nook in March I have only read a handful of paper books. It feels weird having to actually turn pages. Pretty silly.
Here are some fun cartoons by Dr. Seuss that he did during WWII. If you do a search for Dr. Seuss war propaganda a bunch of these show up. I think they are neat.


















I also found some great articles today.
10 Well Known People and Their Phobias
5 Mind-Blowing Coincidences

I wish Neil Gaiman, Christopher Moore and all the other authors I love would be releasing new novels soon. I need something exciting to read. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment