Monday, December 6, 2010

Update!

I'm hoping to finish The Amber Spyglass sometime tomorrow. I am so incredibly unfocused, it is nearly impossible to read for a long period of time like I usually do. Not to mention that I am bored to death with this novel. It is nowhere near as fun and interesting as The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife. I just want it to be over!

:)
The reason I am so unfocused is a mix between being stressed out by my parents divorce and stress of the holidays and other things. I also am working a lot more than normal and have a lot on my plate. I'm going back to school this summer and figuring out the financial aid stuff is insane. It's a really frustrating time in my life. I have to pretty much force myself to read. And to do anything other than sleeping and watching T.V. for that matter. Stress is a plague. I feel like coping with all this shit should be easier than it is. It's not though.

We got a Wii Fit and it is a ton of fun! I actually feel like I am getting a pretty good workout. I am trying to do it at least half an hour a day. I like that I can do it on my own time and change up the activities. Hopefully it isn't just some fad thing :)


Here are some fun links:
Controversial Apocalyptic Theories
Funny Photoshop
Embarrassing Ice Skating Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment