Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Golden Compass: Wrap Up! & Stuff

This entry marks my 50th novel read this year and 1,000 views to my blog :) Two very good things. 

Today I finished The Golden Compass. It was awesome! I'm not sure why I hated it so much the first time I tried to read it. The characters are a lot of fun and it is really different as far as young adult novels go. I would say it blurs the line between adult fiction and young adult. I'm going to finish the trilogy, The Subtle Knife being next.
Rating: 8/10

I wanted this entry to be really awesome, but I don't feel like saying much. My back hurts and I feel very complain-y. Things are extremely odd right now in life.

This is an awesome website! Seriously. It is something that will make you think and hopefully consider what is and is not important. It reminds me a lot of the Post Secret books... which I love.

Hopefully everyone has a really nice rest of the week. Take time to take care of yourselves. Or if you are self-centered, take time to take care of loved ones :)

Here are some hilarious lol cats:



No comments:

Post a Comment