Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Omens :)

I changed my mind about reading A Scanner Darkly. I read about 30 pages of it and was not a huge fan. I thought the content was kind of depressing and the writing was kind of funky for what I want right now. I am way more into fantasy than science fiction. anyways. Picking out what to read is proving harder than normal because of all the turmoil of what is happening with my parents marriage. It is a really painful and stressful thing to deal with. I need stuff tor read that is fun and somewhat easy. Nothing that will make me think too much or anything.

So, I decided on Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I was going to read The Colour Of Magic (the first Discworld novel) but decided for some reason that I didn't want to yet. I love Neil Gaiman, so hopefully I will love this. It gets good ratings on amazon and B&N, which is usually a good sign, although sometimes very deceiving. Good Omens, as far as I know, is about Armageddon and stuff. But in a funny way :)

Here is a funny link about Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment