Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Lust Lizard Of Melancholy Cove: Wrap Up! And The Believers.

I just finished The Lust Lizard on the way home from our weekend trip to Duluth. It was great! The perfect Christopher Moore novel. It makes me want to read Coyote Blue next.... but I won't. I have to save some of his novels to read after a terrible book.
I read all the Pine Cove books backwards and I loved them. My suggestion is if you haven't read them yet, read them in order :) You will get more from the characters. I cannot recommend Moore's stuff enough!!!

Rating: 10/10

Next up I am going to read The Believers by Zoe Heller. It is about a family. That is pretty much all I know. Her novel Notes On a Scandal is one of my all time favorite books. I have been meaning to read this one for a while. Heller is a very original author from what I have read. Her characters are super real and creative. I am excited!


Here are some pictures from the Duluth trip (we brought Chewie. Sonic and Nova stayed home):

All packed up and ready to go!

Chewie loved going in the water and hopping across rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment