Friday, October 8, 2010

Room: Wrap Up! And Practical Demonkeeping.

Yesterday I finished Room. Such a great novel! I feel really lucky to have read two awesome books in a row. Room is a novel I think anyone could enjoy. There is nothing I would change about it. I don't have a lot more to say about it. Just read it!

Next up is Practical Demonkeeping by Christopher Moore. I started it last night, and am loving it. Christopher Moore is an excellent writer and all his work is hilarious... except for Fluke. This is Moore's first novel. It was published in 1992. Like most most of his novels, it includes characters that are in his other books. Practical Demonkeeping is set in Pine Cove, so I'm sure I will be familiar with many of the characters. A fan fact? Disney owns the movie rights to this.

Today is another day where blogging just seems incredibly tedious and annoying. That is why this one is also so short :) Hopefully soon I will be back in the swing of doing longer blogs. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment