Friday, October 22, 2010

Copy

Remember when I read Divine Misfortune by A. Lee Martinez and thought it was a rip off of Christopher Moore's style? Well, it turns out it is a much bigger Christopher Moore rip off. Divine Misfortune is very similar to Coyote Blue. Coyote Blue was written long before. Divine Misfortune is almost like some disgusting spin off novel. I am about half done with Coyote Blue, so I think I am at the point where I can compare. Obviously Coyote Blue is a million times better than Divine Misfortune. I am having fun reading it. So far, not Moore's best, but it's good!


I was looking on a blog that I love, and found THIS link. It is about the 30 books you should read before you turn 30. Looks like I have read seven of them. I am only 22, so I would say I have a good jump start on the list.

Here is a funny article about clowns.


Real cold weather is on its way! The weather people are saying it might get snowy by next Thursday!!! Time to stock up on good books, get a big comfy blanket and hunker down for the next few months. I love winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment