Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowy Afternoon

Where to begin...
The past couple days have been very interesting. Too much is going on that I can't even touch on. This is definitely a time of contemplation and deep thinking. Unfortunately, everyday life makes that difficult sometimes. My parents situation is a soap opera. Trying to get my ducks in a row for school is overwhelming. Maintaining normalcy is a challenge. I have started doing tarot cards to try to sort through the muck. For the most part it is astonishing how accurate they are, but that could just be chance. Either way, it makes me feel better and gives me long term perspective instead of just focusing on the now.

I hate how reading has taken such a backseat in all of this. I am only about 50 pages in to Misery. It is really enjoyable, but I have my mind on so many other things. I sit down to read and minutes later I find myself wondering about life's problems. Hopefully I can figure out a way to manage things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment