Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Horns

I didn't finish The Amber Spyglass. I just wasn't into it. I was told how it ends and everything, so I know what happens. I don't think the ending was even that great. It's too bad the last book in the trilogy wasn't that great. His Dark Materials are worth reading if you have a good imagination, a lot of patience and some extra time. I wish so much that The Amber Spyglass would have been better. Oh well.
Rating: 5/10

Horns: A NovelUp next is Horns by Joe Hill. Mr. Hill is Stephen King's son, so this should be interesting. The novel is about a man who wakes up and is the devil. I don't know more than that. I don't believe it is supposed to be scary or anything.

I might not be blogging for a while. Just small updates now and then. I also have a big entry planned for New Years...considering that is why I started this blog to begin with. There is just so much going on right now in my life. And to be honest, I feel kind of lazy. Stress is weighing me down.

If you still have people to buy gifts for this holiday season and are sort of lost, I want to recommend Heifer.org
You can change so many peoples lives with the smallest amount of money. I think a great gift would be to give a donation in someones name. There are gifts for thousands of dollars and gifts such as a flock of ducks for only $20.00. That may not seem like much, but the website explains how a little flock of ducks could literally change these peoples world. So if you are someone who has everything, or know someone like that, consider a donation to Heifer.org

1 comment:

  1. I don't really want a flock of sheep but a cute little lamb might be nice :) (JK)

    ReplyDelete