Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Xmas!!!

This is real. YUCK.
Hard to believe it's Christmas already...but it is. It definitely doesn't feel like it to me! I got some really great presents and gave some great ones too. I think the fact that I worked yesterday and work tomorrow makes today feel a little less Christmassy. Oh well. It will still be fun! We are going to see my boyfriends side of the family all day.
Here are some fun Xmas links:
Bizarre Xmas
This Xmas is kind of sad with what has happened with my parents. I thought I would be able to ignore that fact and just have nonstop fun. It didn't turn out that way. Instead, I am just hoping that next year things will be back to being as normal as can be expected. Or at least less hostile.

I am about half way done with Misery and I like it a lot. I have to say though, this may be one of the novels with a movie adaptation that is better. I'm hoping to finish it today. That would be nice :)

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment