Monday, December 27, 2010

Misery: Wrap Up!

Yesterday I finished Misery. I have to say, the movie is way better. Don't get me wrong, the novel was pretty good, but if you have already seen the movie you will like that better. The novel is much more gory and has a few different bits, but the movie follows it pretty close. As you can probably tell, I have a really hard time talking about the book by itself. It is really overshadowed by the film and I think that is part of why I didn't love it. If you are wondering whether or not you should read it I would say this: If you love the movie skip the novel. If you have never seen the movie then go ahead and read it.
Rating: 6/10
Random, but true.
HE DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!!!

I am pretty sure that I won't be able to finish another novel in 2010, so this is it for the year folks. 55 books in 12 months. That is about 4.5 books per month. Not too shabby : )
My next entry will be my 2010 year wrap up extravaganza! It's a big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment