Monday, January 31, 2011

Watching The Blue Planet

I haven't been sleeping good lately. And I'm pretty sure that is a huge understatement. That being said, I am insanely tired. Very much like a zombie. Being sick really through off my sleep schedule apparently. Usually I would be taking a nap right about now, but I really want to sleep tonight, so instead I am watching the BBC series The Blue Planet. I love stuff like this. The world is amazing. It's crazy how much we don't know about it.

I finished The Man Who Loved Books Too Much. It was excellent. I was totally sucked in to the story. This is probably the shortest review I have ever done. Sorry...zombie today :)
Rating: 10/10
Have a Little Faith: A True Story
I also finished Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom. I loved it. Short and to the point and happy things. There is no reason for someone to dislike it. I consider myself an atheist and I thought the religious nature of the book was very nice. I am now planning on reading all of Albom's books. I like his writing.
Rating: 10/10
Deadeye Dick: A Novel
Currently I am reading Deadeye Dick by Kurt Vonnegut. Kind of a change of pace. I have read a few things by Vonnegut and I enjoy them. Always humorous and unique. I have no clue what this one is about so far. Other than what Kurt wrote in the intro. I am only 4% into it.

Please join and participate with Love Bomb:
It is a wonderful idea to brighten up peoples day when things are going rough. It is easy and only takes a couple minutes/week to make someones day. Really, I can't imagine why people wouldn't do this. No excuses!

Have a good day everyone.
If you live in Minnesota, drive safe! Lots of snow today and ice tomorrow. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment