Thursday, January 6, 2011

Full Dark, No Stars!

About a Boy was great! I really enjoyed it. It is a story about growing up in all sorts of ways. It is also a really fast read, which is nice :) I will definitely be reading more Hornby stuff eventually. His writing is very witty and clever. This weekend I plan on watching the movie, just to see what it's like.
Rating: 9/10

Full Dark, No StarsI'm going to read Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King next. It's one of the novels I wanted to read sometime this year, so I figured I would knock it out right away. Not that I don't want to read it, I am just super indecisive today about what I want to read. I literally changed my mind at least eight times.

I don't have much to say this morning. The cast of Jersey Shore is on GMA. It's pretty gross. I will never understand the appeal of those people and that show. Yuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment