Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking Man

The Incredible Shrinking ManI just finished Catcher, Caught. I thought it was pretty good, but could have been better if it had nothing to do with Catcher in the Rye. That was sort of pointless. I read a couple reviews people wrote about how irresponsible Daniel's parents were and how that would never happen. To that I say, it just happened in Minnesota not too long ago. I don't know all the details, but a family did not want their kid to have chemo and they went ran away. I think they caught them and he ended up getting the chemo. My guess is the author saw that news story and ran with it.
Rating: 5/10

Up next is The Incredible Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson. I love his writing and his outlandish ideas. He is one of my favorite writers. A while ago I saw this movie and I thought it was fun. Hopefully the novel is better though :)

I have a really bad cold, so I don't really have much to say. Too bad it's already Monday tomorrow...dumb work!

No comments:

Post a Comment