Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Extravaganza!

Today is very exciting! I get to go out for sushi with my mom and boyfriend. The three of us love going out to eat together. It's always super fun :) Not to mention that I love sushi and would love to eat it all the time.

I wanted to share some fun links today. Seems like I haven't done that in a while. Here they are:
Animals with crazy faces! -Awww :)
Top ten moral dilemmas. -Definitely a thinker...
Awesome cover art!!! -I wanted everyone to see some of this amazing art.
REAL ways to impress. -Do them!

I hope that everyone has a lovely day. If you live in Minnesota like me, looks like we have more snow coming! Happy Sunday!

-I almost forgot! I just finished the first short story in Full Dark, No Stars. It was called 1922 and I liked it quite a bit. It was more a novella, as it was about 120 pages. I give it 7/10. Not too shabby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment