Monday, March 21, 2011

Pneumonia

For the past week I haven't had the internet and I have had a horrible case of pneumonia. We now have internet, but unfortunately, I still have pretty bad pneumonia. I took all last week off work in hopes that it would make me better. It didn't. I have to return to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. Firstly because I feel like shit. Secondly because I doubt customers are going to want their lattes made by someone coughing up a lung. I just want to sleeeeeeep :(

If I attempt to write a long blog tonight all that is going to happen it a ton of complaining. I don't want to be sick and that is basically the only thing I have to say. Here are the books I have read while being sick and what I rate them:
  • Help! A Bear is Eating Me! by Mykle Hansen 5/10
  • UR by Stephen King 5/10
  • Riding the Bullet by Stephen King 6/10
  • The Silent Land by Graham Joyce 9/10 
Now I am reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult. I have never read anything by her. So far it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment