Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Custom Van

The other night I finished My Custom Van by Michael Ian Black. It is a bunch of short essays and stories and it was hilarious. Michael Ian Black is one of my favorite comedians. I love Stella and I have seen him do stand-up in person twice. So...I might be a little biased. My only complaint is that if you have seen his stand-up in the past few years, a few of his essays in this book are from that. Which makes them less exciting and surprising. Still funny though :)
Rating: 6/10

Now I am reading Jaws by Peter Benchley. So far it's better than the movie. This does not seem to be the popular opinion based on other reviews I read, but I didn't like the movie very much. Hopefully it doesn't get lame. I don't want to read any stupid books for a long time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment