Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday!

I just got a bunch of new books! I have been wanting funny stuff to read and because Christopher Moore doesn't have anything new coming out, I needed to branch out. Here are some of the new funny novels I got:
  • A Practical Guide to Racism by C.H. Dalton
  • Help! A Bear Is Eating Me! By Mykle Hansen
  • Apathy and Other Small Victories by Paul Neilan
  • Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
I am very excited :) I also got some new books that aren't funny. Some of them are:
  • Big Fish by Daniel Wallace
  • The Boys in the Trees by Mary Swan
  • Wise Children by Angela Carter
  • Hotel World by Ali Smith
Some dog tracks on my deck

I'm really hoping they are all great. I don't think I can handle a bunch of bad novels. I already feel like I'm in a little slump and that would just make it so much worse.

Sonic and Chew
We were supposed to get a huge snow storm in MN today, but nothing happened. Not in my part anyways. It has been snowing, but nothing major. Maybe we will wake up to a surprise. I was kind of looking forward to having some snow around here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment