Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slump

I am in a reading slump. Nothing sounds good and everything I have started I haven't been able to get in to. This usually happens to me a couple times a year and it always sucks. I tried reading Raptor Red and Hotel World- both novels I was very excited about. I got about 20 pages through both of them and had to stop. I just cannot get in to them. It's a bummer. Also, the weather is AMAZING right now and I have had the house open all week and have been going for walks and stuff. Guess what? My allergies are back :( My throat hurts so bad! I'm considering allergy shots this year.

So I am really not feeling the best emotionally and physically. At least my pneumonia seems to be all the way better. My parents are divorced and everything. So that's done. I also registered for college today. I feel very stressed out and crabby and tired and a lot of other things. I'm not even really sure why. Just a lot happening.

I finished How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff sometime last week. I liked it a lot, although it wasn't really how I thought it would be. I really don't feel like reviewing it.
Rating: 7/10

I will cut this post short. I feel like it's just one big annoying rant. Oh well. It happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment