I just got a bunch of new books! I have been wanting funny stuff to read and because Christopher Moore doesn't have anything new coming out, I needed to branch out. Here are some of the new funny novels I got:
- A Practical Guide to Racism by C.H. Dalton
- Help! A Bear Is Eating Me! By Mykle Hansen
- Apathy and Other Small Victories by Paul Neilan
- Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
I am very excited :) I also got some new books that aren't funny. Some of them are:
- Big Fish by Daniel Wallace
- The Boys in the Trees by Mary Swan
- Wise Children by Angela Carter
- Hotel World by Ali Smith
|Some dog tracks on my deck|
I'm really hoping they are all great. I don't think I can handle a bunch of bad novels. I already feel like I'm in a little slump and that would just make it so much worse.
|Sonic and Chew|
We were supposed to get a huge snow storm in MN today, but nothing happened. Not in my part anyways. It has been snowing, but nothing major. Maybe we will wake up to a surprise. I was kind of looking forward to having some snow around here!