Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Very Interesting

I am sick. This morning I woke up only to discover that I have a bad cold. It is very annoying, especially because I have work almost every day this week. At least I was able to stay healthy for my vacation. Speaking of vacations, I am going on another tiny, two day vacation next weekend. October is my lucky month :) Kind of.

This afternoon, while eating apples and feeling like I was in a dream, I read about 80 more pages of Room. It is getting really super good. It is so interesting and one of a kind. I never would have guessed it, but I am enjoying this one as much as Still Missing, just in a different way.

Short blogs when I'm sick. Blogging is not one of my habbits yet. My wonderful boyfriend is getting me some apples and Halloween cookies right now. I am very excited. Too excited to sit here typing away.

No comments:

Post a Comment